Intimate Wedding Package January & February 2020 (New bookings only)
Our beautiful sunlit reception room with floor to ceiling windows is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a smaller more intimate venue.
- Glass of Buck Fizz on Arrival per Person
- A delicious 3 Course home cooked Wedding Breakfast of your choice
- Glass of Sparkling Wine to Toast
- Evening Buffet
- White Table Linen, Table ware & Glass ware, beautiful Chivari chairs
- Traditional Post Box
- Evening music
- Bridal bedroom for the wedding night including breakfast
All-inclusive package price based on 30 Adult Guests, supplements apply for additional guests.
Our restaurant is suitable for a maximum of 40 guests for wedding breakfast.
What we offer All Couples
- An idyllic and tranquil, picturesque setting for your special day
- A family owned business with over 20 years’ experience in the industry and a passion for creating a bespoke service
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Free parking for all guests
- Extensive wedding breakfast menu with locally sourced products wherever possible
- Easel to hold table plan
- Use of in house PA system
- Use of cake knife
- Dedicated Front of House Manager to act as Master of Ceremonies for the Day
Castle View is our new 2 bedroom self-catering apartment, perfect for a slightly longer stay.
Castle view has a double room and a super king double which can also be set up as a twin bedded room if required
- Super king bed or twin & standard double
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview in lounge
- Seating area and coffee table
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary luxury toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom with bath and over bath shower
Our beautiful light and spacious 2 bedroomed self-catering apartment has been furnished to the highest standard.
The apartment boasts a fantastic open plan lounge, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. You will be assured a wonderful stay at Old Post House.